All food items are cooked fresh and immediately frozen for your convenience. Preparation instructions are included. Order individual meals or pans for the family. Sending a meal to family or a friend? Leave a note when you check out and we will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
Stock your freezer and don’t worry about your next meal!
*all sales are final*
Please allow 48 hours of lead time for your order. At checkout, you will select a preferred delivery day and time window. All deliveries are contactless and will be left at your designated drop off location. We will notify you when your delivery is enroute.
Delivery is available Wednesdays 5-9 and Saturday 10-3 & 3-8.
Delivery is FREE with a $50 minimum order. We are currently delivering to all of Genesee County.
Covid-19 has given ALL of us challenges that we could have never imagined. Our social obligation is to practice social distancing and finding ways to continue to feed our guests in the safest way possible. We also have a responsibility to find any way possible to get our people back to work.
Stockthefreezer.com is what we have come up with. Here is our current plan to try to keep everyone safe. We will continue to monitor local, state and federal restrictions and procedures and adapt immediately.
- Our kitchens are, and continue to be cleaned and sanitized, as all of our brethren in the industry are doing.
- All of our employees with be screened for fever and symptoms prior to being able to enter our facilities.
- Anyone feeling the slightest bit sick will be excused from work.
- Anyone who is uncomfortable coming to work will not be required to do so.
- All food will be cooked fresh and immediately frozen, and kept frozen until it is in your possession.
- Our prepping of your food will be done by people separated by a minimum of 6 feet, as directed. We will provide video evidence as soon as we are able. We have plenty of space in our operations and we are utilizing it.
- You will NEVER need to come in contact with us directly.
- You order via our website/ app
- We produce your order and freeze immediately
- We deliver your purchase to your location at a designated time
- We text to confirm that you are available to receive your order (to avoid theft or contamination)
- We leave the order on your stoop, in garage, etc, as directed by you
- Transaction complete.
Please be safe and we will see you at Osteria , Villaggio, and Occasions Catering as soon as we can.
The following guidelines are posted and followed by our entire staff:
- Proper safety protocols are a must!!!
- Please stay home if you do not feel well or are concerned in anyway
- Please (privately) take your temperature before starting work and alert management of any abnormalities
- Mask or shield must be worn at all times
- Gloves must be worn at all times
- Beard nets & hair restraints must be on at all times
- Must stay 6ft apart (1 table=6ft)
- Must change sanitizer solution and wash hands every 1 hour
- Must wear newly washed clothing daily
- Must rapidly move food out of heat (Danger zone 45-140 degrees)
- All food must be cooked to an internal temp of 165 degrees
- Must deep clean every work area after every cycle
- Refrain from touching your face