Shrimp Diablo: Single Serving
Sautéed shrimp in a spicy homemade red sauce over linguini.
shrimp, pasta, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, spices, beef broth, tomato sauce (tomato, onion, virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, carrot, spices, sugar, basil, citric acid)
shell fish, wheat
For best quality, thaw under refrigeration overnight.
- provided containers are microwave safe
- microwave, covered, for 2 min on high or until internal temperature reaches 165º, rotate halfway through
- CAUTION: container will be HOT—let sit for 1 minute to cool
- please be aware microwaves have different power settings—adjust to your equipment
- preheat oven to 350º
- transfer contents to an oven-safe dish
- bake, covered in foil, for 12 minutes, remove foil and continue to bake until the top browns to your liking, approximately 5 minutes, or until inside reads 165º
For safety we recommend all products are reheated to an internal temperature of 165º.